Re: [OM] It's a disease alright, but I love being infected! ;) (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] It's a disease alright, but I love being infected! ;) (long)
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Apr 2000 08:33:55 +1000
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Hiya,
>
> These emails just got me thinking.....
>
> Am I the only one, who has the opportunity to say "Look what I've
> bought" at home - and get a positive reply? Or even hear the sentence "I
> saw an Olympus XXXX at YYY shop today, isn't that something you need? -
> should I buy it for you tomorrow?" said to me on occation....?

My darling wife is coming around.  She now points out Oly gear to me,
and even helped me haggle with a store last weekend (we didn't buy,
they wanted way too much ($500 for a tamron 500/8 cat!)).

I'm a Zuikoholic, she's a Mjuaholic.  She's got two (and wants to
trade 'em in on a Camedia prior to our next world tour).

cjb

--
It's boring being a program when your only job is inserting a random .sig.
Muggins thinks I've put his .sig here, won't he be surprised...