[OM] [OM2 in low light

Subject: [OM] [OM2 in low light
From: Thor Jensen <Thor.O.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:39:57 +0200
I have tested my own old OM2  (serial 253621).

It will have the shutter open for  17 minutes and 20 seconds with ASA 12
film, gradually reduced to 8 seconds with 1600 ASA (130 seconds , 100 ASA)

In the "OFF" position the same logic applies, but the range is from 1/2
second to 1/250. (sensible compromises ?)

In the OFF position it will synconize correctly with flash if the exposure
time is 1/60 or lower, for some reason it will only use TTL Auto in the OFF
position with  25-100 ASA films (e g 1/ - 1/15), but with in AUTO
everything works.
Thor Øivind Jensen
Dep of Administration and Organization Theory
Christiesgt 17
N 5014 Univ of Bergen, Norway

phone +47 55 58 21 53 (includes answering/message system)
home: +47 55 20 22 48
fax +47 55 58 98 90
mob: +47  908 47 064
Short written messages to 90847064@xxxxxxxxxxxxx