[OM] OM-1 Black Metal Body Cap?

Subject: [OM] OM-1 Black Metal Body Cap?
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:45:24 -0700
Frank & Ron,

We are going to have to form a consortium to protect the value of this
most rare body cap.  I will agree to never sell mine for any amount less
than a small fortune if you two will join me.  Maybe it was a high
priced option to the gold plated OM-1?  Yes I too have one of them
marvelous metal screw on lens caps which seem to pair well with this
truly wonderful metal body cap.  Long live metal body caps and metal
lens caps.

Phillip Franklin