[OM] TOPE 1 & 2

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 & 2
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:41:42 PDT
Hi guys,

O.k., it is final now: mo more date restrictions for the Self Portrait TOPE entries! Now all of you can get a picture in; no excuses! :))))))

I actually just posted another entry which was submitted by Angelo Claudio Molinari, who was the first one to "violate" the inital date restriction. ;) Nevertheless, I allowed this entry, although I do encourage you guys to send in very recent pictures, preferrably taken especially for this event.

So, since there are no more shooting date restrictions (don't overdo it though!), the ones who were dissapointed with their entries, or who simply didn't get around to submitting yet (Hans, Acer, Dirk, ...) can still do so at their leisure (the sooner, the better though).

Then on a further note: the shooting interval for TOPE 2 will start this Friday, April 14th, and will be open until May 30th. A 1.5 month shooting interval should be well sufficient for getting some good night pictures. Do notice though, that for all the non-self-portrait events, the shooting dates are more strict.

Finally: I guess eveyone should be aware of this by now, but the actual calendar of TOPE events can be found on the TOPE page, as well as the submission guidelines, in case you have some doubts. So far I have not received any feedback on the actual calendar of events, so I take it you can all live with that?

Cheers!
Olafo