[OM] Stupid mistake needs advice....

Subject: [OM] Stupid mistake needs advice....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:26:55 -0500
Well, I got the parts in to fix my broken T32 and went to work. The entire
foot assembly was broken.  After much effort (and some unkind thoughts),
it's properly reassembled, but (didn't you see that 'but' coming)...

When putting it back together, the is not a wire that's not attached to
anything.  My guess is that's bad.  From the actual flashtube, there are
wires coming out of both sides. They're pretty heavy, except one fragile
white one. That white one is still attached to the flashtube, but where does
it attach on the circuit board.  I'd hate to send it in for repair  for one
stupid little wire.

Thanks for any advice.

Tom