Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:20:46 -0400
If your plain 2 did not reset, it was probably due to a period if
inactivity. It should have rest as soon as you went to B.  Most fresh 357s
are 1.6 volts. Older 2s tend to have more electro/mechanical problems.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com