Re: [OM] OM1 foam replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 foam replacement
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:39:30 -0400
Hi John,

Thanks for the prism info.  I'll be sending you my OM-2n as soon as my
Rollei SL66 returns from its overhaul.  I mean, I gotta have a camera.  The
prism damage is slight at this point, so I'll just opt for your cleaning.
However, in case you're ever in need of the service,  I located an antique
restoration artist in Michigan who says he can do prism resilvering.  He
seems like a nice fellow and a couple of friends of mine in the antique
business say he has a good reputation for quality work. He's:

Steve Robinson
http://robinsonsantiques.com

Antique Hardware & Mirror Resilvering
at Robinsons Antiques