Re: [OM] TOPE 1: new entries added

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1: new entries added
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:35:21 +0200 (CEST)
Hmm...I've been off list for a while (for a month) because of some
business-related travelling, hence I had to postpone reading a bunch of
list-mails for an indefinite amount of time (despite the travelling being
mainly business-related, I still managed to shoot about 14 films...now, if
I only had time to hit the darkroom......)

However, I am curious as to where I can find the "page", described
below....so if anyone could spare an email with a reference, then I'd be
greatfull...

thanks.

--thomas