Re: [OM] My scanning woes, was, Re: TTL VS Flash meter

Subject: Re: [OM] My scanning woes, was, Re: TTL VS Flash meter
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:45:34 -0700
====Yes, Charlie, if you save your web pages to a folder instead of
uploading
them directly, you'll see that all the pictures are GIFs. I was thinking of
converting them all to JPEGs (using ACDSee) and then trying to edit their
extensions within Publisher, but I doubt whether it would work, especially
when it comes to updating later.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ========

Not very encouraging is it?
I also found no way to prevent this and can't
come up with a logical reason it works this way.
Maybe another program to publish to the web.
I must see what I have in the closet.
I do have some Micrographix stuff somewhere.

Charlie