Re: [OM] My scanning woes, was, Re: TTL VS Flash meter

Subject: Re: [OM] My scanning woes, was, Re: TTL VS Flash meter
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:24:40 -0700
===They definitely seem to be GIFs on you Web site (you can see this if you
right-click on the image and select Save As), so Publisher must be
making it's own copies of the JPGs and converting them to GIF.

I can't imagine why, because all browsers must surely support jpeg by now.

Check your Publisher settings and have a look at what it actually writes
to the target directory.

-Brian====

Is this possible?
I have definitely imported JPEG format to the document but when
the page is uploaded it says "uploading GIF images".
I need to go in and see if I can change that.
Oh, if only there were 25 hours in a day!

Thanks again for the help.
I will let you know what I find.

Charlie L.