RE: [OM] rear coating

Subject: RE: [OM] rear coating
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:27:23 +0800
Keith wrote:

> towel. I clean my spectacles regularly this way, which is how
> I came to
> realise how effective it is. Filters and monitor/TV screens
> too - anything

A bit OT, and don't try this with your Zuikos.  For cleaning my spectacles I
use mild detergent in warm water, then rinse in hot water and shake off the
excess water and let them air dry.  This seems to remove most of the greasy
marks and dust and reduces the risk of scratching.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/wayneharridge/