Re: [OM] Problems with my 50 f/3.5 Macro and my 35-70 f/3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with my 50 f/3.5 Macro and my 35-70 f/3.6
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
<snip>
I beleive the bat is there on lenses where the rear element protrodes to
some degree, so should you be careless enough to set it on the ground
without care or cap, the tab prevents the rear element from banging
(ouch!) into whatever surface you put the lens on. Spot weld or superglue
it on; either check archives or some friendly soul with experience will
guide you along shortly :)

/Acer V
--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/