Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:17:47 EDT
    Warren,

    Wow! I didn't even realise the OM2&2n went that low.
    You'd think after all these years the wonder brick
    manufacturers would catch on to a great idea and
   use it. HOW SAD!
                    ev -5.5 for the OM2
                    ev -6.5 for the OM2n

      unless those guys in advertising are at it again. see below

     http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/bodygroup/om2.htm

                              J.S.