[OM] OT Apologies for continuing this White Castle thread

Subject: [OM] OT Apologies for continuing this White Castle thread
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:58:55 -0600
Hi Charles,

I could not resist writing having read your post eventhough the
thread have become way off from OM content.

Our family used to live in Flushing, Long Island between 1963 and 1967.
I also remember the castle shaped building.  We used to drop by and
pick up some hambergurs when we were hungry.  My father could not
handle pizza at that time (he later became NY pizza lover).
However as my memory faded, I do not recall their hambergers were
that bad or great. . .

Jim Terazawa