[OM] Lens caps

Subject: [OM] Lens caps
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:01:26 -0600
Anyone have a good source for Olympus-like caps? I'd buy the real thing, but
I need 77s and with the value of these things on eBay...

Most of the caps I run across have buttons that stick out too far (and are
caught on things like pouches and bags, popping off). I bought some from
Adorama where the buttons did not protrude very far, but they're cheaply
constructed and most of them are now broken and don't stay on the lenses.
Certainly not worth the ~$7 a piece they sell them for.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Greg
greg@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.heier.com