Re: what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff

Subject: Re: what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:51:20 EST

      Acer,

      I think they boiled small flat disks of beef fat in water
     then smothered it in bits of cooked till translucent onions,
      and slapped it between two equally thin square[if I remember
      correctly] roll halves. When we were children,we thought this
      was food... till we ate it.  My memory fails me if there was
      anything else dreadful added...you could also add catsup or
       mustard.   Forgive me ...I must think of photography now.

                        J.S.

rom: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>