Re: [OM] One Moment Photo Contest - OM photo contest

Subject: Re: [OM] One Moment Photo Contest - OM photo contest
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:53:43 -0800 (PST)
>>>OK, let's hear those Comments? Suggestions? Volunteers? What did I
forget?<<<

Who do we register with? Do you have a link handy to see an example of the
HCB photo you're talking about?

And on a less serious note: what inspired this, why the particular lens,
and to what end? (sure sounds great, but that's an awfully large prize
just to be able to use a lo-res image on a website and you don't even own
the rights to it; what wil it be used for?)

Not questions your intentions (being a whippersnapper you know....), but
just very curious as to what is going on.

Will tje judges be the only ones looking at the entries or can the list in
general have a look-see and comment (ADITL style) independant of the
judges?

If you need scanning services, prints OK to me. I'm sure the list has seen
some of the more recent scans by yours truly, so I am up to the task.

Thanks,

/Acer V
--
The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the
pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into

PS, real or not, consider me registered!