Re: [OM] Camera Exchange, 90/2 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Exchange, 90/2 -Reply
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:08:06 -0500 (EST)
[re: Camera Exchange]

> >I just purchased a Zuiko 90/2 macro from them. I received it today and was
> >stunned by its near-perfect condition, with just the faintest hints of wear
> >under close inspection. It's almost unfortunate that it's too good to be a
> >user.
> >The price was $825 Canadian, which was about US$535 at the time of purchase.
>
> Sounds like you got a fair deal!

I've always found their prices to be either in line with the market to
sometimes being a bit on the high side.  They are very knowedgeable and
know the true value of all the equipment they sell.  They don't misrepresent
things and in return they don't expect you to try and "cheat" them with
lowball offers.  They'll always bargain on the price, but depending on
whether or not it's a consignment item, they may not have much room to
negotiate. Since I live in the area, I usually drop by their store every
few months to see what's new.  If anyone wants me to personally go down
and examine an item they are considering purchasing, just let me know.
                                -mark