[OM] Camera Exchange, 90/2

Subject: [OM] Camera Exchange, 90/2
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:17:37 -0500
This is a recommendation for the Camera Exchange in Ottawa Canada. I became
aware of them from Skip Williams' web site.
http://www.camera-exchange.com

I just purchased a Zuiko 90/2 macro from them. I received it today and was
stunned by its near-perfect condition, with just the faintest hints of wear
under close inspection. It's almost unfortunate that it's too good to be a
user. The price was $825 Canadian, which was about US$535 at the time of
purchase.

The lens was there on consignment, listed at C$900, but they had the seller's
low price on file and I was able bargain them down easily.

The sales rep at Camera Exchange is Bob Ware.

FYI the Camera Exchange has no more 90/2's in stock now, but there is what
looks like an EX on eBay, the auction ending on Sunday.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=285328247

Matt BenDaniel