Re: [OM] Info on the 35-70 f/3.5-4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Info on the 35-70 f/3.5-4.5
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 05:42:34 -0600
The second game yesterday, I switched to the 85-250.  It was an improvement
over the 100-200 in action closer to me on the sideline and an improvement
on the far side too.  It was a much better choice than the 100-200 from that
perspective.  The downside, of course, was the two-touch.  Much harder to
deal with quick moving 7 year olds than the one-touch of the 100-200.  I
think the 85 part was more important than the 250 part, as they play on a
smaller field, so I still have the 65-200 quest going on (anyone?  Trade
perhaps?).

Overall, a lot of fun.  Now, if the pictures are just ok.....

Tom