Re: [OM] film longevity

Subject: Re: [OM] film longevity
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:28:41 +0000
This does not sound terribly practical.  If you are bracketing each way
then say that is three exposures.  Then you need another three for the
archival copy.  That is 6 shots for your one keeper.  I am not questioning
the cost of the film, just the practicality of this and the discipline
required.  We can all see the family happily standing around while we
shoot 6 of everything can't we ?

A problem I would have is that I often don't know what is a great shot
in advance of getting the film processed.

It might be more practical to have your greatest shots duplicated once a
year.

Giles