Re: air- (port/plane) photo-ing was Re: [OM] Photography in "public" pla

Subject: Re: air- (port/plane) photo-ing was Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:23:45 -0800 (PST)
>>>  For those of you wanting to find out what an Arabian prison is like,
I would suggest a Canon Elan II with a short zoom dangling from your
shoulder and a wireless remote tripping it (I suggest big contributions
to the RNC before trying this).<<<

I doubt they'll let you within with camera. No idea why they seem to
obsess so much. Some nice architecture though!

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!