[OM] Teles vs Everything Else

Subject: [OM] Teles vs Everything Else
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:29:50 -0500
Over the past few days, many on the list have expressed a love for the 100mm
or the 85mm lenses for portraiture, and for the sake of discussion, lets
ignore the speed of the lense for the moment.  Both of these are most often
mounted on my body also.  But I wonder what other Zuiks prefer to shoot
with.  Let's also try to avoid how the subject matter dictates which lense
to use.  Though that maybe difficult.  I'm really more interested in what
you LOVE to shoot with.

I find that, more often then not, I switch between my 100mm and my 35-70mm
lenses.  I'm asking this question because of two recent purchases I made
(300/4.5 and 180/2.8) and whether either of these will see much action out
of my bag?  I had previously owned the 100-200mm F5 which I truly disliked.
It was slow, dark and difficult to focus.  So maybe as a second question,
how often do list members use their super teles?

RonS