Re: [OM] Circular polarizers - slim version

Subject: Re: [OM] Circular polarizers - slim version
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:03:52 -0500
At 07:03 PM 3/15/00 -0800, you wrote:
Today I bought a slim B+H circular polarizer for my 24mm and 28mm lenses. I never thought to ask or look to see whether it was threaded to take the particular lens's lens hood ...... alas it is not threaded at all!

I see this has not been addressed, so I just want to comment that folk should know that 'slim' filters generally do not have front threads for hoods or for the stacking of other filters. That's how they get 'slim' in the first place.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at