Re: [OM] OM4 problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 problem?
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:24:50 GMT
repair centres. One of these was:

>H Lehmann Ltd., 249 London Rd., Stoke-On-Trent, Staffs ST4 5AA. Tel 01782
>413611

I would suggest you avoid them. I have had too much aggro with them in the
past, and the local camera shop got pi**ed off and stopped sending anything
to them a long time ago.

OTOH I am very happy with Colchester Cameras, and Camera Clinic seem okay.
Someone else said Luton were good too some time ago, though I can't verify this:

>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:17:27 +0100
>Subject: Re: [OM] Servicing Prices (UK)
>
>Try Luton camera , they do a lot of OM repairs and I hear they are
>very good. here...  http://www.lutcamre.demon.co.uk/OM4Ti.htm
>Rgds Paul

On the subject of offtopic discussions, I find the number of posts
complaining "There's too much OT stuff" is almost as voluminous as the
original OT posts. Why not contribute something relevant instead? I know
these threads get OT, but merely whingeing from the back row isn't going to
help. As in many things in life, the rewards you get out are proportional to
the effort you put in.

Simon E.