Re: [OM] assignment ideas

Subject: Re: [OM] assignment ideas
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:28:50 -0800
At 11:13 AM 09-03-00  Thursday  -0800, Acer V  wrote:

For my final photo asgn. I'm at a loss for ideas. Prog. has given us a
carte blanche: do whatever you want as long as it is consistent. I have no
idea what to shoot, and I have to shoot and dev and print a bunch of stuff
by Tue (coming up). Help!@

/Acer V
Try taking some really close up shots of the friendly pet dogs in your neighbourhood. Up close with lens wide open and use black and white. ........... get them with their mouths open, a few shots of wagging tails slightly blurred [use say 1/30 sec], licking their lips, etc, etc. Could be a fun assignment !

jh