Re: [OM] assignment ideas

Subject: Re: [OM] assignment ideas
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:24:46 -0000
>Put on your least used focal length and your least used filter and
>spend the day shooting those.

That's a good exercise for anybody anytime. I once had an interesting day
with just my 135/3.5 Zuiko when most of my photography is normally in the
28 - 50mm range. Had to look for quite different compositions and new
viewpoints.

Today I took out my 'new' OM-2n with just my Hanimex 28 - 205 zoom but that
wasn't much of a challenge :-)

More assignment ideas:
Stop every SUV (or motorcycle) you see. Photograph the driver with the
vehicle and for captions ask him/her why he/she chose that model and what
modifications he/she had made to it. I used to want to do something like
that with old bicycles and their owners but there aren't many about these
days.

A macrophoto essay on Domiplan fungus, bringing out interesting patterns
with the aid of a slide projector and two polarising filters. :-)

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx