[OM] Wanted: TTL Auto Connector T20

Subject: [OM] Wanted: TTL Auto Connector T20
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 20:32:28 -0500
Dave Bulger asked:
Anyone have a TTL Auto Connector T20 they'd like to sell?  Might help
calm down the upset SO if
you haven't followed the 10 Steps.

Thanks for providing the opening Dave.  No, I don't have one to sell but
maybe to trade a mint grade for a user grade.  I've been wanting an Auto
Connector T20 for a long, long time.  Last week one came up on ebay
listed as new-in-the-box.  The reserve price was 49.99 and that's what
it took to get it.  The rest of you will probably cringe now for likely
having driven up what I assume is probably the highest recorded price.
Olafo made it clear to me that he wouldn't pay more than $20.  'Course,
I've got the connector and he doesn't :)

Anyhow, now that I've got it, it's clear that it is new-in-the-box with
its tiny baggie and neatly folded instructions.  The only flaw is that
it looks like someone dropped the box on the floor and slightly pushed
in one of the corners on the box by a few millimeters (or, approximately
0.118110236 inches)

In short, it looks too nice to actually use.  Any glass case collectors
out there who'd like to make a swap for a user grade Auto Connector T20
and (maybe) a TTL auto cord of which I have a grand total of none?

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA