Re: [OM] Wanted: TTL Auto Connector T20

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: TTL Auto Connector T20
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:55:16 +0100
Hi Olaf,

A few years ago I also wanted a 2m and a 5m TTL cord. I enden up buying the
5M one new (still have the box) I believe it was HFL 117,- at that time
(maybe 6 years, really don't know more exactly). Have NEVER seen one for
sale! (well except for ebay and there is one right now, together with two
flashes, sorry don' t know the number)

Bought the 2m and TTL multiconnector (used but mint) at Klein in Schiedam
(they did not advertise them but had them when I called). I believe they
were about HFL 100,-- together.

USD1 = HFL 2.20

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg, NL