[OM] Tripod Collar Part Numbers

Subject: [OM] Tripod Collar Part Numbers
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:18:12 -0800
George,
When I ordered 2 collars, I think they were backordered on the assembly.  So
they sent me all the parts.  But the collar in the bag was a complete
assembly.  So I ended up with a few left over parts.
I think the part numbers are as follows:
Collar #3Z3031 - I am not sure if this is for the complete assy (which I
received) or just the bare collar.
Knob #ZD303200
Alignment pin #CB136100
Tape #ZD303100 - This is the only bag/tag inwhich I do not have parts in
(other than the collar) so I think this is the correct part #.

If I were to do it again, I would just use something else for the filler and
replace the original tape next to the 2xa.  Just make sure it rotates freely
and locks.
Buddy