Re: [OM] Gitzo leg locking problems?????

Subject: Re: [OM] Gitzo leg locking problems?????
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 09:13:34 -0800
Buddy;

That's interesting info about the 2X.  I never thought of taking off the
grip rubber. So there's a groove under there?  I think I'll do the same
with mine.  You say Oly sent tape? With the collar?  I bought a collar a
year or so ago and don't remember any tape.

And yes, your description is pretty much how I use the Gitzo now.  And
it's great much better than the older model.  And there's no movement or
wiggle in the legs at all.

george