[OM] New (to me) toy...

Subject: [OM] New (to me) toy...
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:12:48 -0800
Tom's buying frenzy has been...ummm inspirational. I just unboxed my
latest "ebay prize" in the form of an IS-2. No, not an OM...but perhaps
a real step-up for serious use from my IS-10 family point and shoot. My
plans for this are to use it for indoor car show, pit lane and paddock
area work where the zoom range is about right. In playing with it some I
am really impressed with the AF capability. Seems really good and quick
actually. Makes me believe Olympus _could_ do a "wonderbrick" if they
choose to. Always nice to get a new Olympus toy and I just wanted to
share it with y'all. Another thing I noticed right away is that the lens
seems much more secure (less loose mechanically) than the IS-10.

Anyone with experience with the IS-1 or 2 out there care to comment on
how well the add on flash and adapter lenses work?

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com