Re: [OM] New (to me) toy...

Subject: Re: [OM] New (to me) toy...
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 01:36:57 EST
Hi Mike,
<< Tom's buying frenzy has been...ummm inspirational >>
Yep..it's bad..he has been a BAD influence on me! Enthusiasm definitely makes
the virus attack more lethal.

 <<Always nice to get a new Olympus toy>>
I got an IS-1 last fall and have fallen deeply head-over-heels with that
lens! It's a beauty. The range of my zoom is good too. Clarity is as good as
i get with my Zuikos. (ok..forty lashes for that one, i know...)

The only attachment per se I can really recommend is the grip strap..it has
made the handling of that big boy a lot more comfortable.
SS

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
Southerners talk music. <Mark Twain>