[OM] Darkroom Survey Thanks!

Subject: [OM] Darkroom Survey Thanks!
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:47:25 -0800
Hello again fellow Zuiks,
  I'd like to thank those who responded to my Darkroom Safety Survey
questions. I'll tabulate and post results in a few weeks to the list
after I post the same questions to a few other lists.
  I have a couple of medical photography trade journals that I am going
to submit the paper to. Both have stipulations that the article be
original material not posted elsewhere in print (I don't think the list
counts) and I'm sure only one will print it, as once one accepts it, the
other one won't without a considerable re-write (I have all this time to
be writing one anyway haha!).
  Thanks again and best of light, David Duff, Portland VA Med. Center.