RE: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts

Subject: RE: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:35:20 -0800
Hi Ron,
I was not trying to pass judgement or my opinion of Paul as a business man
in any way.  I simply used that scenario as an example of what has not been
allowed on this list for the past 2 years.  There have been some who
continue to try and auction their products to this list and I agree with
George and others that they should stop.

I have absolutely no problem with list members selling on this list.  I have
a major problem when someone tries to auction something here.  When these
sellers refuse to state their asking price - I call that an auction.
Buddy Walters