Re: [OM] Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Film
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 01:28:39 +0000
Fuji Reala is pretty sharp, I am not sure if it is sharper than Kodak gold
but I suspect it probably is.

I do not think you have to worry about shutter/mirror vibration if you are
shooting hand held as your body will tend to absorb the vibration.  With
those focal lengths and shutter speeds you should not have many problems
with camera shake.  The rule of thumb is that for hand -held shooting you
should aim for a shutter speed that is at least the reciprocal of the
focal length you are using.  So with a 90mm that would be 1/90th of a
second or faster.

Giles