Re: [OM] Items For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Items For Sale
From: "Woodruff" <swaool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:24:34 -0500
Greetings:

I thought I would offer these items here before putting them on Ebay.

OM-4T Champagne - #1119167 Ugly but everything works: $375
OM-4 Black Body - #1011706 Even uglier but everything works: $300
F280 Flash - Good condition, but missing the wide angle diffuser panel: $75

I have an instruction booklet for the OM-4 which will be included with it.
No instructions for the OM-4T or F280, but they can be found at
http://www.heier.com/olydocs/ if you need them.  Both bodies actually still
have their TTL cord socket covers and motor drive covers.

Best Regards,

Mike Woodruff
Largo, FL  USA