[OM] RE: BG2 and M Grip cords

Subject: [OM] RE: BG2 and M Grip cords
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:28:12 -0000
   On 23/02/200, Joel wrote:
<snip>
Oh yes, if you use a winder, you'll need an M.Grip cord or the homemade
equivalent thereof.
<snip>

You only need the M Grip cord to fire camera, flash and winder from the
button on the grip. My OM2n is currently on the BG2, with winder 2, firing
my T32. I use the release on the winder. This is OK.

I have the Grip on the left, with the Grip release button to the rear. There
are different combinations of this, mine works for me. I set it up like this
when I bought it, intuitively. YMMD.

On a separate issue, if the 'spring' in the release button of a Zuiko lens
doesn't  'spring' any more, and consequently doesn't lock on the body, is
there a fast easy solution, or is it a job for SuperJH? It doesn't seem to
affect the pictures, and focusing and so on doesn't loosen the lens on the
body. It just isn't locked on there.

Donald.

PS - I missed out on what LOL means....?