Re: [OM] Service related question.

Subject: Re: [OM] Service related question.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:52:58 -0500
BTW, my site is displayed in frames, the top frame has and "EMAIL" insignia
that should be working.  That may be the only one on the entire site, but
it's always on top no matter what page you go to. I'll check it later to see
if it works.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714