[OM] 310 Flash questions...

Subject: [OM] 310 Flash questions...
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:57:36 -0800
The first question is easy, what is (US) fair market value for one with
a flash grip and TTL cable?

Is this still a viable flash for use with an OM2, etc.? What are the
pitfalls and trade-offs?

Reason I ask is I was visiting a local repair shop to have my recently
aquired Tamron 70-350 checked out (which apparently is in better shape
and a much better "bargain" than I thought but I still need to test the
thing). He has a 310 with grip for sale and it looks like he'll let it
go cheap. (The same can't be said for the _new_ condition OM2S which he
wants almost double what I paid for mine new in '86...)

I don't use flash much, mostly for indoor displays or dark days in the
paddock. Should I look into this thing or hold out for a T32 and grip
II? Just wondering... TIA for comments and advice.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com