Re: [OM] Zuiko Ebay Price Page Updated

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Ebay Price Page Updated
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:21:19 -0800
Skip writes:

<< The first auction on the 38 Macro was on 1/16/00.  The description
says
"Olympus 38/3.5 Zuiko MC Macro f/Auto Bellows".   Was it really a
38/2.8? >>

I could have goofed on that one.  Anyone remember?

<< I remember the second auction for the 350/2.8 for $2,000.  I could
swear
that that lens didn't make its reserve.  Am I mistaken here too? >>

If so, I may have got word that there was an off-ebay sale at that
amount. Anyone want to refresh my memory?

Yup, there was at least 2 weeks in which the Completed Auction pages had
routinely wrong final auction prices. I don't know the percentage wrong,
but it was a lot. They stayed wrong day after day until they finally
scrolled out of view.  But upon viewing the actaul auction page, the
correct price showed. Perhaps database corruption at eBay?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV