[OM] Zuiko Ebay Price Page Updated

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Ebay Price Page Updated
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:41:36 -0500
I've finally gotten to updating my web page with the history of Zuiko lens auctions on Ebay at http://www.skipwilliams.com/Zuiko_Ebay_History.htm

I added data from May 9, 99 to Feb 1, 00. There are 726 new auctions since my last update in September for a total of 1326 auctions now in the database. Most lenses in the Zuiko line are represented, but interestingly, the following have not had any successful sales:

8/2.8
20 Macro/2.0
38 Macro/2.8
350/2.8
1000/11

I decided to delete all my data on auctions that didn't make reserve. The data wasn't very significant. and it was a pain to keep.

FYI, there doesn't seem to have been a general trend up or down on auction prices in the past 6 months. The raw data is there if anyone needs it, and i can send the detailed spreadsheet with all the analysis to anyone who wants. It's now just over 800k.

Skip