RE: [OM] Too much stuff

Subject: RE: [OM] Too much stuff
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:36:03 -0500
OK,
I've been thinking (no comments please).
I have too many bodies (my wife says too much body) and not enough lenses.
Can there be too much of a good thing? I can send jpg's of any item.
I am offering to the list the following:
1. OM-4                 great shape..  Asking $375
2. OM-4T                My ugly one. This one looks ugly because of Ti & paint,
but works
well  $475
3. OM-1         My original '75 purchase.  I just don't use it any more.
Non-MD.
Needs new seals and probably                            CLA, never done.  Seems
just fine
mechanically, but prism is getting discolored spot so I know it
                needs
attention inside due to foam rot.  Asking $125
4. OM-10 w/adapter      Yea, I know, an OM-10.  this one's in good shape, nice
and clean.  Just never use it. $65
5. Tamron SP 350 5.6 Mirror     OK, so it's not a body.  I'm bouncing back and
forth on this.  Haven't used it much since I                            got my
Novoflex, but I love
the size and weight.  Has the reversing metal hood and full set of rear
filters.  Case for filters, but not for lens.  Asking $300

Prices are negotiable, better for active members (I'm serious).  If you have
lenses or other toys for trade, mention them.
All items are working well.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx