Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format

Subject: Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:34:28 -0600
At 04:27 PM 2/16/2000 -0600, Tom you wrote in part:
>It's been years since I used it, but I always found the Bounce Grip 2 with
>my T32 pretty comfortable either way.

I'm pretty happy with it for verticals too.  I like to slide the camera as
far up the channel as is practicable.  It produces a distinct but tight
shadow to the left of the subject this way, which is worse against some
backgrounds than others, but no worse IMO than the shadow caused by use of
a Stroboframe.  For basketball games I would think whichever is the
quickest and easiest would be best.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA