Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format

Subject: Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:30:26 -0600

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:37:22 -0600 (CST) "Barry B. Bean"
<bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am shooting a lot more basketball than I thought I would, and
> consistently get my best results shooting in the vertical format.
> Unfortunately, I don't find my 4T with MD2 and camera mounted flash
> especially comfortable to use in the vertical format.
>
> Is there a bounce grip that is particularly well designed for
> vertical work?

I have gotten fairly comfortable using the BG2 (puts the light above and
left of the lens when vertical) and using the shutter release on the back
of the MD2.  It seems very unbalanced at first, but turned out to be
usable. YMMV
Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS