Re: [OM] Pawn Shop Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] Pawn Shop Olys
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:46:02 -0500
Sorry about the gaffe, John.  Being new to Oly, and having never seen a 2N, I
assumed it had the light.  What you see when you look at that place of the front
of the camera where the light is on the -4 and -4T is the self timer lever and a
circle through which you can see the inside works of the camera.  I'm almost
positive that this is a 2N, but I could have made a mistake about that, too.
Thanks for your response.
John