Re: [OM] Pawn Shop Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] Pawn Shop Olys
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:48:27 -0600
My observations say you're borderline on all of them.  A 1MD runs from
90-175, depending on the mood of the bidders.  I have one on ebay I'm
selling right now that's sitting at $85 with one day to go (let's hope for a
run-up at the end).  The 2n can be $200+ in excellent condition, but a CLA
is roughly $150 (John can give you a better estimate).  The 10 is worth very
little.  I just bought a perfect OM-G (OM-20) which is much improved over
the 10 (includes manual and doesn't need an adapter, supports a motor
drive), and I only paid $41 with a perfect 50 1.8.  In fact, I've picked up
two for that price. Just picked up a third with a 50 1.4 (>1M) for $89.

Tom