[OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash

Subject: [OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 02:57:17 -0800
I'm sure some one can help here.  I like reversing the standard 50mm (f1.8 or
f1.4) when
using it with the bellows. When I reverse the front piece of the bellows it has
a threaded
flange.  I would like to know  what size thread this is supposed to be.  My
guess is 48mm or
46mm.  It's definitely not 49mm.  Does anyone know for sure?  Also it appears
I'm going to
have to space the T-10 from the front standard of the bellows to get the power
cables for
both the power cord of the modeling light and flash to fit. Does any one have
any
recommendations for this?

Thanks,
Phillip Franklin