Re: [OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:26:48 +0100
After getting at home from work I examined my bellows, and I must
stand corrected. I mixed up the female 'thread' on the frontal
standard and the male clip connection on the bellows.
The latter is indeed for 49mm, and needs a step up ring to accomodate
a 55mm thread lens in reverse.
But the 'thread' on the standard itself (what purpose?) is definitely
smaller, something like 44 or 45 mm. I am not even sure that it is a
thread at all....

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.