[OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions to exist

Subject: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions to existing submissions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:44:07 -0700
I love being able to post these.

Got several free hours this P.M. to work on submissions that I hadn't gotten to
in the last batch, as well as as several new sets.  I'm proud to announce that
we have two more new submitters (bringing the overall total to 80!) and four
additions to existing submissions.  They are, in no particular order:

New Submitters:

Gregg Iverson, Somewhere in the USA (hey, he never told me!)

    Gregg's got a good eye for those deep, cool greens of spring and summer
that make you want to crack open a cold one and sit back listening to Creedence
Clearwater Revival.  Nice macros without macro equipment, too.

Bret Aguilar, Whittier, California, USA
=======================================

    Bret's been working feverishly with black-and-white.  It shows, too.

Additions to existing submitters' stuff:

Gary Edwards (or "Uncle Gary," as I guess we should all call him now)

    It's self-explanatory, when you see the photo and read the accompanying
blurb.  Trust Me.

Ian Nichols
===========

    Like Gary above, it's only one photo, but it's a good 'un.

Angelo Claudio Molinari
=======================

    Lots of new stuff from the sunny Mediterranean.  Thanks, Angelo.  Just what
this cold Canadian boy needs on a February winter's day.

Ulf Westerberg

    No new photos actually, but an addition giving you a new URL to check out.

That's it for now, everyone.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
  than a good day doing just about
  anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

    http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/